International medieval jousting, a life-size medieval catapult hurling watermelons, a medieval tavern and fully immersive historical village – St Ives Medieval Faire is back for another year of medieval action and frivolity!
Australia’s most authentic medieval experience is returning to Sydney’s north shore this September, 21-22, 2019, offering the chance to escape the hustle and bustle and step back into a simpler time of lords and ladies, Vikings and wenches.
St Ives Medieval Faire is Australia’s premier historical event. Proudly presented by Ku-ring-gai Council, the Faire is a two-day, fully-immersive showcase of medieval life, drama, food and spectacular family entertainment.
The family-friendly event boasts a range of activities for all ages, including:
- International solid lance joust tournament with the best knights from around the world
- A living medieval village filled with more than 350 historical reenactors and authentic medieval markets
- Traditional birds of prey
- A life-size trebuchet (a giant medieval catapult)
- Traditional archery displays
- Medieval food and drink
- Medieval minstrels and musicians
- Lots of kids’ activities including a knight’s academy, medieval workshops and hands-on learning.
Tickets are all-inclusive and on sale now! Save and pre-purchase your ticket online at www.stivesmedievalfaire.com.au/buy-tickets.
Save online and pre-purchase your tickets*:
One day entry:
Adult – $49
Student/Concession – $44
Child – $19
Family – $87
Adult – $65
Student/Concession – $60
Child – $26
Family – $117
*Booking fees apply
Source: Ku-ring-gai Council