NSW businesses, individuals and not-for-profit organisations are invited to enter SafeWork NSW award nominations by Friday, 22 June 2018.
Now in their 15th year, the awards recognise individuals and organisations which have shown exceptional commitment to health, safety and return-to-work practices in NSW.
The awards cover six categories:
- Excellence in workplace health and safety culture (small or large business)
- Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue (small or large business)
- Best individual contribution to workplace safety
- Excellence in recovery at work for business
- Recovery at work achievement award for injured workers
- SafeWork NSW leadership in safety.
NSW Minister for Better Regulation Matt Kean said these awards recognise workplaces that are putting their employees first, and setting a great example for other organisations.
“SafeWork does an outstanding job helping to protect workers across the state – but at the end of the day, workplace health and safety is everyone’s responsibility,” Mr Kean said.
“Winning a SafeWork Award can have a direct and dramatic impact on your business, clearly differentiating you from competitors, and providing a real competitive advantage when seeking or retaining customers.”
Winners will be announced on Thursday, 25 October 2018.
Source: NSW Government