With 15 years experience in running world-class historic motorcycle race meetings, the International Festival of Speed returns to Sydney Motorsport Park on March 22nd – 25th 2018.
Bring the family and join the action to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the World Superbike Championship, spearheaded by multiple world champions Troy Bayliss and Troy Corser.
Watch over 400 classic race bikes battle in the 50+ event race program over four action filled days, with Trans Tasman and International racers fighting for class honours and a spot in the much-anticipated Top 50 QBE Superbike Shootout.
Highlights of the International Festival of Speed include the ever-popular spectator parade laps, trade stands, motorcycle club stands, legends autograph sessions as well as general public access to pit garages and main grandstand.
Meet your heroes with guest legends including:
– Troy Bayliss (3 Time Superbike World Champion and MotoGP Rider)
– Troy Corser (2 Time Superbike World Champion and MotoGP Rider)
– Pierfrancesco Chili (Superbike, 250cc & 500cc GP Rider)
– Randy Mamola (500cc GP Winner)
– Jeremy McWilliams (250cc GP Winner & MotoGP Rider)
– Steve Parrish (500GP Rider & Factory Team Manager)
– Graeme Crosby (500cc GP Rider and TT Formula One Winner)
– Kevin Magee (500cc GP Winner)
– Chris Vermeulen (2003 World Supersport Champion & MotoGP Rider)
– Sir Alan Cathcart (Motorcycle Journalist)
Buy tickets online for special offers and to purchase raffle tickets to enter the draw to win a brand new Honda CBR600RR.
The QBE Insurance International Festival of Speed is promoted by the PCRA (Post Classic Racing Association) of NSW.
Source: International Festival of Speed