Sydney’s longest running and most sophisticated sushi train, Sosumi, has extended its offerings with a new gourmet dinner menu.
With a collection of warm Japanese favourites including teppanyaki, tempura, udon and teriyaki, the new menu is perfect for winter.
For an interactive dining experience, guests can observe the highly skilled chefs prepare culinary creations in the open kitchen adjacent to the revolving train, located under the heritage GPO building’s eight story glass atrium.
From premium wagyu beef to freshly caught seafood paired with housemade savoury sauces, the Sosumi chefs provide a taste of downtown Tokyo in the heart of Sydney.
New dishes include:
- grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce, asparagus, mixed salad, radish and crispy sweet potato
- grilled hiramasa kingfish with teriyaki sauce, broccolini, mixed salad and red onion
- seared wagyu 9+ beef tataki with fried garlic, parsley and housemade ponzu sauce
- sliced hiramasa kingfish belly with coriander, red onion, cherry tomatoes and housemade ponzu sauce
- blue-eyed cod with miso based sauce, capsicum, carrots, cucumber and red onion.
Managing Director of GPO Grand, Peter Petroulas said: “Sosumi has now arrived at a new train station with a special dinner menu which offers greater choice and a more exclusive and even smoother train ride. The feedback we have received for the new menu is amazing.”
Sosumi is open for lunch from Monday to Friday (12:00pm – 3:00pm) and dinner from Monday to Saturday (6:00pm – 10:00pm).