Luke Hines is passionate about creating meals that not only look and taste incredible but are good for you too.
Packed full of nutrient-dense wholefoods – think seasonal fruit and veggies, sustainable proteins and healthy alternatives to dairy and sugar – these are recipes to help you thrive and flourish.
Whether you’re looking for super-fast breakfasts to grab on the way out the door, wholesome midweek dinners or guilt-free sweets, Luke has you covered. He’s even included healthy wholefood twists on your favourite takeaway meals.
Eating clean doesn’t mean skimping on flavour or going without the things you love.
These delicious, fuss-free meals will help you increase your energy, lose weight and feel happier and healthier than ever before!
- Peanut butter and jelly smoothie
- Toasty maple and pecan granola
- Mexican scrambled eggs with chimichurri
- One bowl choc–nut brownies
- The best banana and raspberry bread with spiced caramel sauce
- Middle Eastern whole roasted cauliflower
- Coconut-crusted prawns with lime aioli
- Texas roast chicken
- Baja fish tacos with guacamole
- Popcorn chicken with avocado and macadamia salsa
- Super-spicy beef vindaloo
- Black forest birthday cake with coconut icing
Luke Hines is all about helping people live their best lives, with a contagiously positive energy and holistic approach that truly nourishes from the inside out.
His down-to-earth persona and training in health and fitness, combined with his successful stint as a finalist on My Kitchen Rules, have established him as one of the most popular health and wellness personalities in Australia.
The co-author of six bestselling ‘Clean Living’ cookbooks, Luke has worked with Angelina Jolie as a training and food consultant, appears regularly on Sunrise,
Today and Studio 10, kicks butt as the official trainer for Australia’s Next Top Model and was a runner up in 2015’s Celebrity Men’s Health Man of the Year.